Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello 2012





This will be my last valiant effort at blogging

Ava & Jackson will be 9 months old Sunday. I can't believe it. They grow stronger, smarter and quicker everyday. Such a blessing they are.

I decided to take a leave of absence from graduate school. Oh yeah, you guys weren't aware of that, were you? I'd been working hard for my Masters in Nursing since Aug 2010?? I only have 3 semesters left, but I lost it. I lost the drive. I dreaded class and clinical. I lost the passion for learning. I was bitter and tired and angry. So. I told my instructor. She encouraged me to take a LOA rather than quitting. So I did. I turned in all my paperwork yesterday and I already feel like a 100 pound weight has been taken off my chest.

For the first time in merely 9 months, I'll be able to enjoy my childrens infancy. I can be a part time stay at home mommy... and I'll love it. I know I will. I'm excited to take them for walks, go to the park and go the pool during the week in the summer.




No comments: