I admit, I suck at blogging. I thought it would catch on rather easily, but, let's be honest-- my life is rather dull and I really don't have anything to "blog" about daily/weekly... or heck, monthly for that matter!
So, I figure if I update this once every 3 months--that's a huge accomplishment. Soooo--here we go.
The wedding plans are being finalized. The wedding invites are stuffed and now I just have to get in the mode of writing out the addresses. (think pretty handwriting Laura!) My mom FINALLY found a dress.... in Saint Louis. Yes, we drove 4 hours to STL to find her a dress. Apparently KC's dress shopping scene isn't good enough for her. (Ok, ok, in her defense, NO one has clothing in size 0 for her...making it difficult to imagine a pretty dress when it's 14 sizes too big).
About a month ago, I moved in with the fiance'. Of course, I thought this would be "wierd" and like, "ooooh gross, I'm living with a boy.... forever!" But... it isn't. I love it. I come home from work, just in time to see Kevin leave-- ( I pack him a brown sack lunch & kiss him goodbye). Uhh, are we the Cleavers? Umm, anything but that!
My 3 dogs smell up the house. I think Bath & Body Works know me by name because I bought out the store one day... De-stinkifying the house is merely impossible.
Brewski (AKA PEANUT) is now over 20 pounds. Yup, I nursed him back to health and now he is a fatty :) Then of course, Bailey and Barley are sweeter than ever-- they love being a big brother and protect Brewski from taunting squirrels.
Umm. To back track, I'm still working the grave shift. Working nights kick my butt... I have dark circles and my eyes are a permanent shade of red.... but hey, I love it. The girls are great, the babies are challenging and the pay--- ah, can't complain.
Welp. Time for change of shift. AMEN, AMEN. Maybe I"ll continue this lovely update after a few hours of sleep....
... and that's a maybe... don't count on it :)
2 comments:
Loved the update! I have a hard time thinking of things to write as well. Let's face it my days at CFN just aren't that exciting ;-)
laura you are not the only one
i haven't touched my blog for months, i am lazy and ... lazy... yeah...
i am trying to work out my schedule so i'll be able to fly back to kc to attend your wedding...
but my paid time off is so poor that i have only like 24 hours so far. you know i took a vacation in jan and i called in sick twice...
sux.... i need to accumulate now...
anyway, i'll let you know what's going on...
i don't think i can live with a boy... well, maybe, if he can do 75% of the house work...
and 90% in cooking...
then maybe... i can deal with it..
haha
Post a Comment