I guess I should formally introduce myself to this new online blogspot. I'm Laura... a sucker for Cold-stone Creamery, cheesey poofs and puppies. I have quirky habits... which I do... unconsiously. Sometimes I find myself doing the running man with my arms a 'flyin... and at other times, doing the robot dance. I have no idea where these extreme dances came about; but they probably happen about 10 times a day. My most embarrassing robot dance occurrence was at my graduation. Yes, graduation infront of HUNDREDS of people. I was on stage and as they called my name, my arms started 'amoving. Little, jerky, arm movements--much like a robot trying to shake hands with someone. Ugh.
Besides my awesome dance moves, I randomly talk about, well... whatever comes to mind. I'm a gassy girl and am not afraid to talk about bowel movements. (I blame that from NURSING SCHOOL).
I have a wonderful, strong and supportive family. My mom (my doggies call her G'Mama) is one of my best friends. My family is the best. I have great friends and a wonderful fiance', Kevin. Oooh, I like the sound of that! We plan to be wed May, 30 2009... So I have plenty of time to get in shape and look fab for our big day.
Anywho. I find that a lovely introduction to start off. I hope the rest of my blogging won't be as awkward>?
No comments:
Post a Comment