Last night I finally made my first appearance at the Power and Light District. My thoughts on this new establishment? One word: AWESOME. Wow, I sound immature saying that-- but truly, it was a nice mixture of the classy, swanky, skanky (ha, I mean, some people) and a lively area. I can see how it attracts so many people... I mean, come on, there's a bar for the rockers, the Irishman and my favorite--the cowboys. Anywho. It was a pain to get down there--but I can see myself maybe making an appearance downtown at least... ONCE every other month?
The picture above is with a PBR girl. I solely took this picture to make my fiance' happy... He hadn't been down there either and wanted evidence of the hotties working there....
-The next pictures (above) are with my girl Crystal (C-spark), we had a grand ole time at PBR.Finally, just as I was getting ready to leave this fine establishment, I ran into my friend KT Jane-- we took a quick photo op. She recently accepted the position of being one of my finest bridesmaids. (YAY!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment