
The 4th of July was spent at my brother's and sis-in-law's pad up north. Everyone brought their pups--making it a dream for G'mama (my mom) and G'Daddy (my dad) to have all of the grandpuppies together... at last. Dogs from left to right: Bailey, Barley, Maggie, Bella and Penny.
Da-da-ta-da!!!! Meet Bailey and Barley. My little tankers.
Barley had a blast smelling Bella & Maggie's butts-- Barley is the only BOY NOT FIXED so he was really wanting to spread his seeds... if you know what I mean... hint, hint, wink, wink. After an evening of him molesting the girls--Kevin and I realized that maybe it's time to bite the bullet, and get those balls chopped off.

Above is just another attempt to get all of the puppies sitting together... It was a circus. I'm amazed they behaved long enough for that pic.

A close up of my puppies: Barley & Bailey--with my niece pup, Penny. They all came from the same mom & dad... so, they are brothers & sisters! =) I think they are smelling someones duker.

The night ended with delicious desserts and fireworks. Yay!
Finally, boys being boys... drinking brewskies and blowing stuff up. Great man-bonding.



1 comment:
Gosh...it looks like you all are going to be out numbered soon! Those puppies are taking over! ;-)
Post a Comment