Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Punch in the Gut

It starts out with a racing heart, rapid pulse, sweaty palms and GI distress-- finally ending with a punch in the gut. I couldn't catch my breath. Am I having a panic attack? Yes. Time to breathe in s-l-o-w-l-y and breathe out s-l-o-w-l-y. I don't want to hyperventilate and pass out here in the testing center.

The exam shut off at 75 questions. When I say shut off-- literally, it shuts off with a blank blue screen. WTF???? I thought, I couldn't be done... please don't let this be done already! I haven't proved my intellect yet....

Crap. It shut off. I am done.

Two hours later I'm suffering of sleep deprevation, an intense headache (on the verge of a migraine... sunlight is started to aggravate me) and that unsubtle punch-in-the gut stomach pain??--is still present and accounted for.

I'm going to lay in bed for awhile and pray that when I awake-- that my post-traumatic stress disappears and that it'd be Tuesday.

1 comment:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Laura loo, wanna bet that you totally aced it!!! I'll be a zips on it.